Welcome to https://www.familiekocht.com!
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the familiekocht.com website (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you as a user accept the following provisions.
3. The subject of familiekocht.com is the following:
The provision of recipes for cooking and baking dishes, as well as the provision of information and offers on everything to do with the kitchen and family. - The evaluation and commenting of existing recipes. - Submitting your own (user) recipes.
If you have any questions about our website, you can contact us using the following contact details:
Volker D. Pallas
Email: [email protected]
Sales tax identification number: DE328614085
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Volker D. Pallas
1. familiekocht.com is available 24 hours a day. However, there may be times when there are interruptions in availability due to maintenance that is required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which familiekocht.com is not responsible, such as willful intent or gross negligence.
2.familiekocht.com points out:
that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that familiekocht.com therefore assumes no responsibility for it,
that errors can lead to the website being temporarily switched off,
that the availability of this website depends on conditions and services beyond the control of familiekocht.com, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants. We are not responsible for any disruptions in this area.
As far as familiekocht.com offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its website, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish any offensive, possibly degrading, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene materials or materials that violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
When you use any of the familiekocht.com services, or send us emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, for example via email, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communication on our website or within the scope of other services from familiekocht.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communication from us and that all consents, notifications, publications and other communication that we communicate to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory legal regulations require another form of communication.
1. All content contained in or provided by a familiekocht.com service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is owned by familiekocht.com or by third parties who deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
2. The entire stock of content that is contained in a familiekocht.com service or is made available by it is also the exclusive property of familiekocht.com and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and / or reuse parts of a service from familiekocht.com without our express written consent. In particular, without the express written consent of https://www.familiekocht.com, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of a service from familiekocht.com for reuse (regardless of whether it is one-off or multiple). Furthermore, without the express written consent of familiekocht.com / Volker D. Pallas, you may not create and / or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a service from familiekocht.com.
familiekocht.com intends to establish an innovative participation model for the single pages with user recipes and is currently developing this. Our claim is to expand our offer for vegetarian and vegan recipes with user recipes. In contrast to common "reward systems" at Web 2.0 portals (e.g. with Likes), we are of the opinion that, in addition, commercial participation can also be attractive and fair.
All patents registered on familiekocht.com are also applicable to all services and other products from familiekocht.com. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
Should we allow the creation of user accounts in the future, the following rules apply.
1. Access to some (paid) services on the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted to persons of full legal capacity, who are provided with the registration form on the website https://www.familiekocht.com.
3. The user undertakes not to provide any false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to check his information regularly to ensure that it is correct.
4. When you use a familiekocht.com service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities carried out using your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and stored securely and you should inform us immediately if you have any cause for concern that a third party has gained knowledge of your password or that the password is being used without authorization or this is likely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is correct and complete and that you notify us of any changes to the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user can change his user name and password at any time.
6. You may not use a service from familiekocht.com in a way that is suitable to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access of familiekocht.com.
7. Furthermore, you may not use the familiekocht.com services for any fraudulent or criminal offense, illegal activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to withhold the services on the website or to close member accounts. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. The users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a corresponding message using the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately as soon as the user has filled out and sent the form.
familiekocht.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives rise to a suspicion of infringement, please follow our infringement notification procedure at https://www.familiekocht.com.
1. We always try to ensure that the services of familiekocht.com are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of familiekocht.com may occasionally be interrupted or restricted in order to enable repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. familiekocht.com has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by familiekocht.com or a legal representative or vicarious agent of familiekocht.com.
3. Furthermore, familiekocht.com is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential are obligations, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and which you regularly trust to be observed. In this case, however, familiekocht.com is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. familiekocht.com is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply to injury to life, limb and health, to a defect after assuming a guarantee for the quality of the product and to maliciously concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. As far as the liability of familiekocht.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and agents.
1. For links that are not operated by familiekocht.com and are on their website, we have no way of checking the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal and dubious content on the linked website.
See also section 7, paragraph 15 - backlinks for user recipes
1. It can happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) are saved on the server when they are accessed. We point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) will be stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the website user. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives their prior consent.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data over the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
4. The user has the right to information. You have the right at any time to receive information from us in full and free of charge about your data.
5. Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of processing for the user.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available for you to object / accept.
6. Of course you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions on how to prevent and delete cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
1. For differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
1. Contract language is German.
4. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.
Status: May 10, 2020